Saturday, September 13, 2008

ALEX

ALEX(Alabama Learning Exchange) is a website filled with many resources including lesson plans, distance learning, activities for students, professional development and MUCH more. ALEX is a project that was started and is continued by the Alabama Department of education and is designed to be a "one stop for all" kind of website for parents, teachers, and students. As well as most everything is supplied by the Alabama Courses of Study by National Board Certified Teachers.
I think that this website is phenomenal! It has many resources and ideas available for your students and yourself. I will definitely be using this website when I become a teacher. You are just one or two clicks away from lesson plan ideas, game ideas, and further developing your teaching skills. I definitely want the best for my students and want my classroom to be a place where we can all learn and have fun!

No comments: